AdsMinded WordPress Adsense Theme With Widgets!
It’s been so long since I last updated my AdsMinded WordPress Theme. My Apologies.
Today, I’m rolling out the widgetized version of AdsMinded for both AdsMinded Original and AdsMinded Wide layouts. With this new version, you are now able to add advertisers’ codes into the ready-made widgets resides in sidebar, centerbar, squarebar & header. There is no need to mess with the template codes anymore! See picture below for better illustration.
You may download this widgetized version from links below :-
AdsMinded Original (Widgetized Version)
AdsMinded Wide (Widgetized Version)
Check out the introduction, features and installation of the 2 versions :-
Change Log (Latest version is in bold)
- v2.0 (June 11, 2008)
- WordPress 2.5+ compatible
- Widgetized the theme
- Widgets are ready in sidebar, centerbar, squarebar and header.
Well, to use Widget, you’ll have to follow these steps :-
- 1. Login to your WP blog.
- 2. Go to Design > Widgets.
- 3. Add any Widget you see at the left by dragging them one by one into the right column.
- 4. Select Sidebar, Centerbar, Squarebar or Headerads widget from the dropdown list then click Show so that you can add the widget into it.
- 6. Don’t forget to Save the changes for each widget you add into Sidebar, Centerbar, Squarebar or Headerads.
Please feel free to drop me an email at or send a comment here should you have any feedback.